Ellen Taaffe Zwilich Past News
- “A Jazzy, Joyful Premiere” for Zwilich’s Pas de Trois from the Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson Trio – Janelle Gelfand’s janellesnotes, September 20, 2016
- Ellen Taaffe Zwilich Works In Performance Around the Globe – Press release
- “Imagining the Sound: Ellen Taaffe Zwilich” – Interview in Ireland’s Final Note Magazine, July 6, 2015
- “Kane and Sleeper provide outstanding advocacy in Zwilich world premiere” – South Florida Classical Review, April 19, 2015
- Ellen Taaffe Zwilich is interviewed in Robert Raines’s Composition in the Digital World – Conversations with 21st Century American Composers, just published by Oxford University Press.
- LA Opus interview: Composer Ellen Taaffe Zwilich Has Found Her Bliss, February 23, 2015
- Ellen Taaffe Zwilich’s Symphony No. 1 is No. 1 on Frank J. Oteri’s list of the top American symphonies on NewMusicBox, February 4, 2015.
- Sounds Heard–On Shattering, Burning, and Diverting with Passion – NewMusicBox recording review, July 29, 2014
- Visit Ellen Taaffe Zwilich’s pages on the Theodore Presser Company site for lists of works and awards, recordings, and reviews.
- Zwilich’s “Elegy, Soliloquy, and Epilogue” for Solo Flute & String Orchestra To Receive Its World Premiere Performance by Soloist Trudy Kane and the Frost Symphony Orchestra Conducted by Thomas Sleeper – Saturday, April 18, 2015, at Gusman Concert Hall, University of Miami – Press release
- Watch the 16 semi-finalists of the 2014 International Violin Competition of Indianapolis perform Zwilich’s Fantasy for Solo Violin in their recital programs.
- Ellen Taaffe Zwilich at 75, Season Highlights – Press release
© 2018 - Jennifer Wada Communications Co.