Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival
“This impressive festival balances the tried and true with the adventurous and mixes established performers with rising talent.” -The New York Times
In the 31 years since its founding, the Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival has become known for presenting a broad range of music performed by some of the best musicians in the country in one of the most beautiful seaside settings the East Coast has to offer. The longest-running classical music festival on Long Island, led by founder and Artistic Director Marya Martin, currently presents a dozen events over four weeks in the intimate setting of the Bridgehampton Presbyterian Church, as well as other special event venues including the Bridgehampton Historical Society for its outdoor kickoff event, the Channing Sculpture Garden, and, new last year, the Parrish Art Museum.
- BCM Spring 2020 – Spring Series Features Alan Alda, Verona Quartet, and “Colorful Winds” – Press release
- Read “Chamber Music Festival Plays Outside the Box” in The East Hampton Star, “Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival Celebrates the Classical Female Voice” in Sag Harbor Express, “Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival Presents ‘Winds of Change,'” in the Southampton Press, and “Festival Highlights Female Composers” in The Independent.
- Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival 2019, 12 Concerts July 21 – August 18 – Press release
- BCMF Spring 2019, Three Concerts March-May, Is Spring Series’ Fifth Year – Press release
- Roger Waters & Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival – A Sony Masterworks Recording of Stravinsky’s The Soldier’s Tale – Press release
- Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival 2018, 35th Anniversary Season: 18 Concerts July 19 – August 19 – Press release
- BCMF Spring 2018 Presents Three Concerts March-May – Press release
- “‘Brahms and the Schumanns’ at Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival: Unusual love” in Newsday, and feature articles in the Sag Harbor Express, The Independent, The East Hampton Star, and Southampton Press
Click here for past news about the Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival
BCMF photos by Da Ping Luo