Kent Tritle Past News
- Kent Tritle’s Spring 2018: American, NYC History Take Center Stage in New Works; Organ Recital and “Organ Symphony” with the New York Philharmonic – Press release
- Kent Tritle’s 2017-18 Season: World Premieres of Works by Moravec, Ranjbaran, Sirota; Two NY Organ Recitals, and More – Press release
- “On Becoming a Professional Choral Singer – Advice from the Guru” – Musical America, July 13, 2017
- Kent Tritle’s Spring 2017 Season – Press release
- Review of Rautavaara’s Vigilia at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine: “Truly, this was a choral concert for the ages” – Opera News, January 2017
- Kent Tritle’s 2016-17 Season: U.S. Premiere of Rautavaara’s Vigilia, Asian Debut in South Korea, Britten’s War Requiem, and More – Press release
- Kent Tritle’s Spring 2016: Mahler’s “Symphony of a Thousand,” World Premiere of Evan Fein’s Deborah, and More – Press release
- “Chorus Call” – Opera News, January 2016
- Kent Tritle Is Appointed Chair of the Organ Department of the Manhattan School of Music – Press release
- Kent Tritle’s 2015-16 Season: Mahler’s “Symphony of a Thousand,” World & NY Premieres, Spem in Alium, Mozart’s Messiah Arrangement, and More – Press release
- Musica Sacra Highlights Living Composers, The New York Times, March 5, 2015
- The ‘Messiah’ x 2, With Holiday Brio: Kent Tritle Conducts ‘Messiah’ at Carnegie Hall ~The New York Times, December 20, 2014
- Volume VII of John Zorn’s Arcana, an acclaimed series of books illuminating the artistic process, includes an essay written by Kent Tritle. The book is available now on Amazon.
- Kent Tritle’s Spring 2015 Season – Press release
Copyright © Jennifer Wada Communications Co.